glms-hackers

[Glms-hackers] NOTICE OF E-GAMES PRIZE WINNING

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Glms-hackers] NOTICE OF E-GAMES PRIZE WINNING
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:59:31 +0500

                         NOTICE OF E-GAMES PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the DE LUCKYSTAR
E-GAMES LOTTO BV Barcelona Spain of your email lottery winning for 2006
LUCKYSTAR LOTTO-Wheel E-game held on 1st december 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon
number, which was selected among the 45 luckyconsolation prize winners.

Youre mail ID identified with Coupon No.NL132478 and was selected by
Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.Your email ID

included among the 50,000 different email addresses where submitted by our
partner international email provider companies.

Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LNI
Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount: 1.500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only)
You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning
information provided above before 14 working days.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name: Mr. George Simon
Email:address@hidden
Tel:0034-658-245-961