glms-hackers

[Glms-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

From: Mrs. MAVIS COOK
Subject: [Glms-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:27:24 +0600

DE LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES
Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LNI
Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount: 1.500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

           *NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING*

 This email confirms that you have been notified by DE LUCKYSTAR E-GAMES
LOTTO BV DE Netherlands of your email lottery winning DE LUCKYSTAR
LOTTO-Wheel E-game held on January 17th, 2007.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon number,
which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners. Your email
ID identified with Coupon No.NL132478 and was selected by Electronic Random
Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email
addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses which
were submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning
information provided above before 14 working days.

Lottery Claims Officer:

Name: Mr. Van Dirk
PALEISSTRAAT 5,
2514 JA DEN HAAG ,
NETHERLANDS
Email: address@hidden
Tel: +31-619-773-907
Fax: +31-847-521-825

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming DE LUCKYSTARE-GAMES.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Mavis Cook
(Lottery Coordinator)
NB: All response should be mail to: address@hidden