glms-hackers

[Glms-hackers] Dear Sirs/ Madam, www.kurutmaci.com grain dryer

From: grain Dryer
Subject: [Glms-hackers] Dear Sirs/ Madam, www.kurutmaci.com grain dryer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:03:12 +0200

Dear Sirs/ Madam, www.kurutmaci.com  grain dryer

Our company is the largest company manufacturing grain dryer machines, leading
to produce grain drying systems domestically and established in Turkey,
strategically one of the most important logistics centers. We are still
marketing our productions based on Turkey. We currently work on demands about
our products to the regional countries, Romania, Kazakhstan, and Azerbaijan
countries in increasing quantity.

Our machines were manufactured as their own labels for the dealers in Turkey
about a short time. However, we decide to participate with our own label in
the market and we have been meeting our customers' demands since 2006. Also,
without giving any concession in quality we decide to take place in domestic
and abroad markets with our best price for positive demanding from our
customers respect to increase our production capacity.

We gain the strength that our machines are improved capability and technically
around Turkey and also abroad. Our statements; "User friendly, minimized
malfunction standard, high quality production, production for customizable
humidity"

We are also interested in exporting our products to your country like all
countries all over the world. We are highly willing to continue our way with
you as having been most successful in selling the products in the sector.

We would like to ask if you are interested in representing our firm in your
country and take advantage of both sharing the experiences in this area. If
you are positive to our offer which is benefit to make more profit with an
existence of you and us, we would be pleased to hear from you.

We believe this offer that is a great opportunity to get more profit in the
market.

Yours Sincerely,
Aykut COSKUN

Contact.................................:
www.kurutmaci.com
GSM +90 0532732976
mail & msn: address@hidden
address@hidden