glms-hackers

[Glms-hackers] We are conducting an investigation.

From: Walter Wout
Subject: [Glms-hackers] We are conducting an investigation.
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:02:23 -0600

We are Private Investigators and Intelligence Consultancy firm. My name is
Mr. Walter Wout. I am a senior partner of Howard Consultants. We are
conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of ASN Bank Group
(ASN).This investigation involves a client of ASN, who is a foreign
national.

This is all about investments made by this client at the Private Banking
arm of ASN. This ASN Private Banking client died interstate and nominated no
successor in title over the investments made with the bank.

Are you aware of any relative/relation whose last known contact address was
Monte Carlo in Monaco, and can you establish your eligibility to assume
status of a successor in title to the deceased?

Please understand that we are constrained from providing you with more
detailed information at this point though I will surely do in my next
communication. Your prompt response may afford us the opportunity to close
further investigation.

Because of time constraint, please send your response strictly, via my
private email given yours such contact for quicker communications including
your private telephone/Fax details.
Email Address:  address@hidden

Thank you for accommodating this enquiry, as I will gladly welcome your
response irrespective of your established relationship with the deceased.

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

 Yours Sincerely,

Walter Wout
address@hidden