[glob2-devel] Huge update, new structure, potential bugs

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Huge update, new structure, potential bugs
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:42:13 +0200

Hello,

I just commited the hugest change on glob2 for a long time. The whole
load/save (serialisation) structure has been rewritten. Now I'll add more
feature to the serialisation backend and I'll clean out all the old SLD_RWops
stuff.

I also improved the minimap display time

There is probably some bugs left but I'm now improving lot of small thing and
debug them.

have fun,