Re: [glob2-devel] alpha10 release?

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] alpha10 release?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:10:33 +0100

I think I got the last word of text doesn't wrap around bug (1.0 critical)
nailed on the head.

the problem is... bold characters are wider than non-bold characters, but due
to the way that getStringWidth() and getStringHeight() where build, it always
used the "normal" character rendering.

I'm just committing, please have a look at it, I think I am correct in this,
but you might be smarter than me :)

greetings,

hp