Re: [glob2-devel] magick! :)

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] magick! :)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:46:57 +0100

It does look cool, for a temporary solution.

For a more permanent one, I think we'd need a few Blender experts, since there
are an awful lot of different tiles to do. Perhaps a GFX meeting might be in
order....

Nice work anyway !
HP, do you think we can produce a readable version of the conversation we had
with Dizzz ?

Thanks and see you !

木曜日 16 12月 2004 05:49、Hein-Pieter van Braam さんは書きました:

--
Emmanuel Eckard
Ingénieur Physicien dipl. EPFL

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\                        - against microsoft attachments