Re: [glob2-devel] Warrior behaviour

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Warrior behaviour
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:04:57 +0100

Hi,

can you please explain to me what the else block on line 1663 in Unit.cpp is
doing there? it seems that the warriors are a bit more sane without it, if I
understand it correctly, it causes the warriors to walk to the upper left if
they don't have anything else to do. I don't think it should be there, or
should at least be replaced with something random, maybe "Bind" them within a
reasonable radius from the closest hive?

greetings,

hp