Re: [glob2-devel] wanna talk to the developpers

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] wanna talk to the developpers
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:23:45 +0100

Hi, this is developer speaking, it is cold and snowing outside :-)

> I saw the game and was subjuged ;)
> what a great work.

Thanks,

> I've heard you are only two for coding.
> I never code something complicated and never SDL (just beginig OpenGL), but
> I would enjoy if you have somthing to do I can do...

We created the JuniorJob
(http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/index.php?n=PITS.JuniorJobs) to that end,
unfortunatly just now it is not very up to date.

If you want to contribute something just right now, I suggest creating or
modifying an IRC bot so that it can stay on #glob2 on irc.freenode.org and
notify players with the wrong version (the version is shown when a whois is
done on the player, and the player with glob2 has a YOG in the beginning of
its name).

Sorry I'm a bit busy those times because I'm heavily thinking on the future of
my thesis and that produce a high load. Moreover, when I have time I try to
work on the new graphic backend.

http://nct.ysagoon.com