Re: [glob2-devel] newgfxbackend branch merged!

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] newgfxbackend branch merged!
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:37:57 +0100

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

Hello,

I've merged the newgfxbackend branch to HEAD. Now glSDL is not used any more.

Please try and report. New GL backend can be activated with -g. preferences.txt file is incompatible.

Known problems up to know:
- pixel drawing seem non functional
- building selected are not shown when origin is out of screen (doesn't seem to be a GL problem, but check vs alpha12 is welcome)

Have fun,

Steph

i've tested the new cvs with -g option, it is much slower than sld...

I dont know the reason to switch to this, and if it is so slow, i think sdl backend should be maintained all the time in the feature at least in option.