Re: [glob2-devel] Web site

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:43:20 +0100

Is it the upload that is not good or the actual displaying of uploaded
images, or both?

Well, I have to admit I haven't invested a lot of time to test the actual system. Do you think it should be possible to insert autominiatures in it? Is it possible to manage the uploaded files from a file browser (or cmd line) on the server to do, for instance, batch move or archiving ?

Thanks for everything you do for glob2,

Steph
The files are stored in direcories. There is one directory fo each page on the wiki. There is no problem browsing them with an editor or to archive them (locally, from the server). The limitation is hat we can upload files, but not entire directories. And files must be uploaded one by one.

The other problem is that files that are uploaded are not directly displayed in the page. You nead to link each one of them.

I think it is possible and easy for a php and pmwiki guru to implement a plugin that displays the map preview exactly like the one for image preview, but i am not an expert in php.

PM: for the backup, the simplest way is to archive the entire pmwiki directory. The software is very little, and saving the configuration file(s) is good because he neads a lot of manual configuration to work...