Re: [glob2-devel] new gfx backend.

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new gfx backend.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:28:19 +0100

I'll start with downgrading my X server then, from what I can make out of the
changes in GraphicContext.cpp that can't possibly be causing it...

well, this is going to be a long night ;)

I'm using DRI ati drivers BTW... it looks like textures get corrupted or
something... very weird, too bad I can't make screenshots.

I'll let you know.

thanks!

- hp