[glob2-devel] Web site and YOG will be partially offline on Thursday

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Web site and YOG will be partially offline on Thursday
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:40:17 +0100

Hello,

Our lab is moving and so is all of our server. This mean that both glob2's web
site, including forum and YOG will be offline on Thursday, hopefully only
part of the day. We'll do our best to make service back online as soon as
possible.

If anyone could put this on the web site, the forum and on the IRC topic it
would be cool. I'm very busy with this moving... Thx

Have fun,