Re: [glob2-devel] website

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] website
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:11:27 +0100

kylelutze wrote:

If you Can give me a backup of the files and maybe a simple page I can
host a backup on my systems for you.

Kyle (apple)

I have an limited account (as student) at this university

http://www.u-psud.fr/

I have limited access, but i have apache and 100MB of space (unlimited fast bandwith)

I Can try to install a backup there, but i am NOT sure i have PHP (i have to check)

However i would not give ssh acess to anyone because the network is not very secured from inside. There are even some teachers hat have write acces to their entire home directory... No speaking about how many students have write acess to their home directory... (including access to the projects we have to do alown or in small groups)