Re: [glob2-devel] New features, beta and glob2's future

From: Martin Nyffenegger
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New features, beta and glob2's future
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:27:24 +0200

Hello,
For my part I am a OS X maintainer. I am not familiar with the OS X sound support system, but will try to work on it if I do find the time (actually it is not that I don't have the time, but I am most of it to tired to be motivated to code...).

As for the beta release, I will work on some nice packaging as soon as it is here to post it on some main Apple related sites (think of Apple.com, and versiontracker.com mainly). I hope that this will bring some new interested people.

Barock