[glob2-devel] Hi

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hi
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 13:30:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

Glob2's config files now support inheritance (in CVS)! This will greatly ease
the tuning for beta test. data/unit.txt is now very clean and easy to
understand.

We are now working in some gameplay improvements and tuning before beta
release, which will arive in some weeks. So there is still some time to
implement VoIP on OSX/Win32 ;-)

The beta will feature more gameplay changes. More information will come soon.
If anyone wants to help for beta releasing, any help will be welcome (we are
able to secure some time to work on the engine but lobbying the free web for
announcement is quite out of our workforce).

Have fun,

http://nct.ysagoon.com