[glob2-devel] For people interested in advanced game AI

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] For people interested in advanced game AI
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 00:27:53 +0200

Hi,

There was a talk at EPFL today about a RTS game using artificial evolution to
evolve the players.

Unfortunately I couldn't attend, because I had administrative things to finish
but all attendee were greatly impressed. The game link is there:
http://dev.ic2.org/nero_public/

I think that such a system can have a great potential, especially for
indirectly controlled game, such as glob2.

Have fun,

http://nct.ysagoon.com