[glob2-devel] More about wiki access + hosting

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] More about wiki access + hosting
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:42:24 +0200

Hi everyone,

We have had endemic problems managing wiki accounts, so here is some infos:

Doc on passwd for pmwiki is there:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords

In our case, the encrypted passwd has to be added to
/home/glob2/pmwiki/local/userauth/HtPasswd.php
by someone who has ssh access.

I take the opportunity to bring the hosting question in front of the scene
once again. Actually, glob2 web site lies on one of my computer in our lab's
computer room. To be honest, my PhD is not going in any good direction, so I
don't know how much time I will stay at this lab. When I leave, the computer
will probably leave also. So I suggest we find a replacement solution, some
place for free software hosting, with good bandwidth and ssh access..

Have a nice evening,

http://nct.ysagoon.com