Re: [glob2-devel] boost dependency ?

From: Bo Lorentsen
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] boost dependency ?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:35:56 +0100

Andrew Sayers wrote:

The game compiles fine for me if I remove this line - I guess Bradley
just forgot to remove it before uploading.  Actually, future versions
will depend on the boost filesystem library, and there's a test for it
in the map-rewrite branch already.
Ok, nice to know .. I just tryed to test the game to see how it worked in the current cvs head version.

I installed boost to remove the error instead :-)

Another matter ... In second campain map, i got the following abort message when the level have been won :

glob2: Map.cpp:470: void Map::clear(): Assertion `pathToBuildingCountFar== +pathToBuildingCountFarOldSuccess +pathToBuildingCountFarOldFailureLocked +pathToBuildingCountFarOldFailureBad +pathToBuildingCountFarOldFailureRepeat +pathToBuildingCountFarUpdateSuccess +pathToBuildingCountFarUpdateFailureLocked +pathToBuildingCountFarUpdateFailureVirtual +pathToBuildingCountFarUpdateFailureBad' failed.
Aborted

/BL