[glob2-devel] Hosting stability status update

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hosting stability status update
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:49:20 -0800

today was a little rough for a while when I was trying to fix my internet connection. I have two modems and my main one for the family was having issues, so I was trying to fix that.

Anyway, throughout the termoil I put in some bidirection two way splitters that made a HUGE difference and really boosted my speed to what it should be -
Your download speed : 7967 kbps or 995.9 KB/sec.
Your upload speed : 1120 kbps or 140 KB/sec.
that is from dslreports.com.

For the moment I shouldn't have any more downtime, except for x-mas if I get what I'm asking for

also, I will soon be willing to put globulation2.org on my ipv6 addy once I find that it is stable enough. I've got my tunnel through sixxs.net

in the meantime, we've been installing mods to the forum which kicks ass, and ion_bidon is the php god :)

Kyle