Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki additions and news

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Wiki additions and news
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 02:50:50 +0100

For those who want to help with the new site
please check these special pages:

http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Allpages
Maybe u see a site you can contribute

http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Newpages
The creator may only have provided content so you might be helpful by formating it

http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Lonelypages
It's nice to have good pages but they need to be linked properly

http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Popularpages
These are the pages _many_ people look at. so lets keep them up todate.

there are other http://globulation2.org/wiki/Special:Specialpages
that might help find places to work at

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

Munteanu Alexandru wrote:
Hello,

I have been working on the wiki migration.

I have modified the todo list here : http://globulation2.org/wiki/Todo

Many things still need to be done, but finally we will migrate all :)

I suggest we have 2 separate pages : Download and Install_Glob2 for
example, the Download page contains too much infos.
*you can also discuss this issue here :
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Talk:Install_Glob2