Re: [glob2-devel] Problem with configure

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Problem with configure
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 17:04:47 -0800

Matthew Marshall wrote:
On Monday 02 January 2006 20:30, St�phane Magnenat wrote:

I've had a look at the configure.in. OpenGL is first searched in Unix
libraries. If it goes to opengl32 it is because OpenGL has not been found
first. Please send the full configure output and the config.log file,
thanks.

Based on that, it looks like it was a problem with my system after all. For some reason ld wasn't finding GLU in /usr/X11R6/lib, even though the dir is in /etc/ld.so.conf and ldconfig -v mentioned it. I added it to LDFLAGS and it was picked up OK.

Now to find out why ld wasn't getting it...

Anyway, thanks, and sorry for for the false alarm.

MWM

Something semi-similar with that stuff, nct: re-checkout cvs on my system, and watch what happens when you ./bootstrap, ./configure prefix=/home/glob2/local, make, make install

warnings keep popping up.

Kyle