Re: [glob2-devel] changes for CVS

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] changes for CVS
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:20:02 +0100

Hi,

> - put http://globulation2.org/wiki/Changes in the changelog file

Well, we should do a nice script that does this automatically :-)

> - remove file DONE

DONE ;-) (i.e. DONE is removed)

> - at line 56 in metaserver/metaserver.cpp
> /**
> * @bool YOGServer::init()
> * takes no input
> * returns true if the YOGServer properly started
> * returns false if it did not
> **/
>
> or how should we do documentation on the different functions?

We should document functions in the cpp file using doxygen syntax. This has
the advantage not to make the header unreadable and let people more freedom
to write more things. Inline functions should also be documented in the cpp
file using the ability of doxygen to document a function anywhere by
specifying which function the doc refers to.

If we want to document members variable in the h file, that is ok, but the
comment should be placed after the member in the same line, such as:
int numberOfPlayers; //!< the number of player in the game, must be bigger
than 0 and lower than 32

http://nct.ysagoon.com