[glob2-devel] New alpha soon

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] New alpha soon
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:43:07 +0100

Hi,

I would like to do a new alpha soon, we have added/changed so much things.

I've added error reporting in YOG when a network gam can't be joined. Now the
reason should be displayed. Please test this by trying to join old games with
latest CVS version.

Bradley, is the Nicowar in CVS working ? Is it bug-free ? Are the load/save
working ? If so, I can drop the unstable beside it, if not, I keep it.

Given the advancement of Gizmo work on GUI for his new random map, they will
be included or not. Decision will take place tomorow.

So please do not commit anything new (tested bugfix ok), try to test as much
as possible and with some change we'll release 0.8.18 before next week-end.

http://nct.ysagoon.com