[glob2-devel] win32 mingw report

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: [glob2-devel] win32 mingw report
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:32:46 +0100

Hello,

I have recompiled glob2 on mingw (on windows) in order to have a
package with the required libraries already compiled.

I have written instructions about how to build glob2 on mingw on
windows that should allow you to build it in 15 minutes.
I have tested in windows 98 but it seems that the executable does not
run (it says illegal file format or something like this).
On windows XP it works.

I suggest we keep VC for building glob2 releases on windows.
However, I think that it would be easy for the developers to compile
on windows with mingw with my instructions if they want to test
something.

If you want the files and the instructions, please tell me (I don't
know where to host them).
One package contains the developpement libraries about 10M and another
are the runtime libraries, about 1M.

--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>