Re: [glob2-devel] instructions for glob2 compilation with mingw posted

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] instructions for glob2 compilation with mingw posted
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:32:15 +0100

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for this, that's nice to you. So I suppose you could make the
win32 version for the alpha18 release when it'll get out ?

People, have any of you tested win32 vs linux game with Alex's packages ? If
so, is it working? If not, could you test please? If the win desync bug is
fixed, I would like to release alpha18 asap.

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com