[glob2-devel] 0.8.18 released !

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] 0.8.18 released !
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:21:40 +0100

Hi,

I've released glob2 version 0.8.18 (alpha18).
Source distribution and debian sarge packages available on
www.globulation2.org

http://lissrv3.epfl.ch/~glob2/data/glob2-0.8.18.tar.gz
http://lissrv3.epfl.ch/~glob2/data/glob2_alpha18_i386.deb

Port maintainers, please update packages. Boost dependency has been added, so
take care.

It would be nice if someone could do a win32 package. Please take care not to
make a .tar.gz (.zip or self extracting exe is ok), and not to add any logs/*
nor preferences.txt

Once we have the win32 package, we can make announces on freshmeat,
happypenguins, and other sites listed on
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Trackback

Enjoy!

http://nct.ysagoon.com