[glob2-devel] Stupid they are!

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: [glob2-devel] Stupid they are!
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:17:36 +0200

Hi

I have just played a game and noticed that, by bad chance, I had some
inns that got attacked, and some inns  that were not attacked, and
intact. My intact inns were empty. No globulation in. Though, they
seemed to love eating into the inn that was nearly finished destroying
by my ennemies. That's quite upseting, I must say.

I suggest the globulations who need to eat go to a non-attacked inns
rather than the ones that are damaged, if they have a choice.

Vincent