Re: [glob2-devel] New music from Lucas Tamarit

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New music from Lucas Tamarit
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:23:58 -0400

On Thu 01 Jun 2006 09:36, melt phace wrote:
> ideally, i'd like to get more feedback from more people.
> then i could take all of your opinions and advices into account,
> and give it another try.

I like it!  The transitions were quite smooth.  Before listening to it in
game, I thought it might be a little to repetitive, but in game it that
doesn't seem to be a problem.  (Probably because of the frequent transitions,
and perhaps I'm not focusing on it.)

The only thing is, the bass might be a little strong, even with my weak
headphones.

MWM