Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site theme updates
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:35:59 -0400

Works great in Konquror for me (without having to change the font
size)! Looks great!

On 6/20/06, Munteanu Alexandru <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 02:22:00PM +1200, Kieran P wrote:
> Congrats. I tried the site on windows (firefox, ie, netscape, opera, and
> mozilla) and linux (firefox, epiphany, galeon, mozilla, kazehakase, and
> konqueror) both logged in and out, on two diofferent pages (main page and
> recent changes) and the only problem I found was with konqueror which was
> easily fixed with a ctrl and + (one font size up).

Cool.
Why did you had to move one font size up in konqueror ?

> What did you change to fix it?

Well, I have made "Globulation2" and
"Free software RTS game with a new take on micro-management" with an
absolute position. The two lines were "pushing down" or "pushing up"
the main page depending on their size. Now the content of the main
page is not related to the 2 lines added, thus it should be the same
as the original monobook skin. I also had to put the navigation bar
and the main page a bit lower so that we could clearly see the two
lines added.

Alex

--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>