Re: [glob2-devel] In-game Music

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] In-game Music
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:21:01 +0200

> My name is Cody Snider. I'm a fellow Linux user, gamer and musician and I'm
> interested in providing any help I can with in-game music.

I like the music we have.  It fits into the light-hearted childhood
atmosphere of the rest of the game.  And you can listen to it for
hours without getting annoyed too much.

If you can produce light background music with positive mood:
go ahead.

Maybe an adaption of the original glob2 theme to different styles of music
would be nice, too.