Re: [glob2-devel] server down?

From: Joe LeBlanc
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server down?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:02:26 -0500

Zoneedit brought back up there dns servers. It should be fixed now.

Kyle Lutze wrote:
Joe LeBlanc wrote:
I think theres an issue with the DNS Server, which is zoneedit.

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
what's up with yog/globulation2.org???

again i vote to build a strategy to not depend on 1 pc. some strategy of mirroring globulation2.org on a commercial provider's server with a backup-strategy.

greetings, leo wandersleb

my server has not had an issue, on the other hand, the internet has.
Today there were multiple different routing issues between several ISPs, including level3, qwest, ntt, and others. I don't know if that was part of the cause, but I can say I have not had any issues and all my logs look fine.

Kyle