[glob2-devel] temp variables in settings, no clean, not required

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] temp variables in settings, no clean, not required
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:48:16 +0100

Hi,

I've seen there is temp variables in settings used for communication between
the GUI and the game. That's not clean, settings class should be used to
stored settings, and only that.

Two of those variables:
        int tempUnit;
        int tempUnitFuture;
could be removed by passing parameters from orders to buildings as function
arguments.

The rest of those variables:
        int BUILDING_NAME_Temp_LEVEL_[c];
should be stored in GameGUI as a std::valarray of size BuildingsTypes.size()

I don't want to be rude an change people's code behind their head so I would
like to have the agreament of the coder of that part prior to change.

Thanks, have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com