[glob2-devel] New Nicowar

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] New Nicowar
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:39:59 -0500

On my next commit, there will be a new Nicowar. All it does right now
is make inns. Its more of a blank slate. Old game saves with Nicowar
still work, but the old Nicowar is deprecated and I have set it apart
from the New Nicowar code, based on the more stable and flexible Echo
system.

I have a small set of behaviours that I will eventually implement, if
anyone has suggestions, I'm open ears.

--
Whats long and hard and filled with seamen? My submarine!  -  Bradley Arsenault