Re: [glob2-devel] a fan site :)

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a fan site :)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:16:26 +0100

Kai Antweiler wrote:
Should we link it as unofficial glob2-site on our main page or

leave this to the creator of this site. tell him he can but up to now this is
too thin i'd say.
this is a commercial site with 50% add on every page and to me it hurts
browsing it.

I don't want to simply ignore this.

then find out who it is. i guess that's someone on the ml anyways.

We must support when someone cares about glob2.

best way to support it would be a real webhosting. i'd have some 500MB free on
my 10GB vps.

greetings, leo wandersleb