Re: [glob2-devel] how much is glob2

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] how much is glob2
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:44:33 +0100

Kai Antweiler wrote:
 1218.47 giszmo

you find my bank account data on my homepage ;)

I think I'll come a bit short.  I will have to do some more coding.
Maybe not so many algorithms.  They take so long.
Poor andrew!  Should have done more work in the head branch.
By the way no money for graphics, sounds and maps.

testing, wiki, maintenance, compilation, pr, ...

and a lot of money for bad code. a system like that would encourage people to
use long variable names, duplicate code and other stupid stuff.

By the way: I'd love to see money for work on glob2 but i have no idea how to
measure effort or benefit for the project without discouraging people that want
to help but are not so able or opening doors for manipulators.

the mentioned 1200$ for my work so far (maybe 1 month full time (code only))
would be a start and the better one knows the code base the faster one can
implement changes. but even if people want to pay they can't.

LW