Re: [glob2-devel] New unit allocation system almost done

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New unit allocation system almost done
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:40:19 +0100

> Hmm the second point is more tricky though. I can make it so that low
> level buildings prefer low level units, which will cause higher level
> buildings to get higher level units.

Can you improve this, so that once enough level 2+ globs are available
to do all remaining jobs, level 1 globs will be choosen with lower
priority?  And so on ...

Then faster working globs would get the jobs when there are enough
of them.  And in this case slower working globs would go for training.