[glob2-devel] LAN network conflict

From: donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] LAN network conflict
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:15:30 -0700

Finals are over and I have finally been able to get back to working on
glob2 again but while I was testing I found a problem. Whenever I play 2
LAN games on the same machine the game crashes immediately after the
timer finishes counting down. Command line reports no specific errors
and the logs simply end when the timer reaches 2. Originally I thought
it was some changes I was testing however I redownloaded and recompiled
direct from CVS and the problem persisted. Anyone else noticed this?
Running 2 LAN games at the same time, while not really necessary for
normal gameplay, is the most convenient way I've found to debug code
that affects networking.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.