Re: [glob2-devel] ssh keys on the new server

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] ssh keys on the new server
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:44:50 -0700

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
On Monday 26 March 2007, Alexandru Ionut Munteanu wrote:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 11:03:28AM +0100, Alexandru Ionut Munteanu wrote:
Kyle, can you please copy the ssh keys from your computer to the new
server ?
Anyone got this mail ?

Yes, but no answer to it.

This time we really have to make backups of database !

Bye the way, is syncdata rsync server up ?

Steph

sorry, slipped my mind recently :(

drazak had a very minimal install, so for the past few days I've been emerging and updating many programs to bring his system up to snuff. I should be able to get things copied around 4:00PM PST, I'm in school until then.

At that time I'll copy over the ssh keys, the rsync.conf, and the cron config. Anything else that still needs to be setup?

Now I just wish tyan would move faster.

cheers,
Kyle