[glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Release
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:16:29 -0400

I'm going to make the Alpha 22 release in 2 days on Friday (Canada
Central Eastern Time), unless someone disagrees. I'll try to cram in
some bug testing before I do, but I think we are about ready to do a
release.

Bugs in the new unit allocation system are what I'm particularly
worried about. I haven't seen any since my last bug fix, but I haven't
had the chance to test on a wide variety of situations. I'm going to
try to do as much bug testing as possible before Friday, and unless
someone disagrees, I will release on that day.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.