Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 0.8.22 crash: ConfigVector<T>::get(size_t) [with

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 0.8.22 crash: ConfigVector<T>::get(size_t) [with T = BuildingType]: Assertion `false' failed.
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:56:32 +0200

I can reproduce this "ConfigVector<BuildingType>::get ()" bug.
I attach a bzip2ed Auto_save.game
It crashes with "-nox" as well.  That should help debugging.

I can't load this Auto_save.game with glob2-0.8.21

> Um, I have listed a _lot_ of issues.  Perhaps you could indicate which
> precise ones are worth separate bug reports.

Separate issues -> separate bug reports.
So that we can mark it as fixed when it is fixed.

Basicly you can put everything into the bug tracker.

Here is what I use as definition:

Bugs:
 Those that crash glob2.
 Those that use abnormal amount of memory or take minutes to execute.
 Those about incompatibility between 0.8.21 and 0.8.22

Your usability issues:
 Wishes that improve usablilty. e.g:
 "Only use one of the words globs, units, ..."
 plus-key
I am going to put this here:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Usability_issues
But they also would fit into the bugtracker.

other Wishes should be in:
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Wishlist
Or the bugtracker.

Do you want to be added to our AUTHORS file under usability review?