Re: [glob2-devel] glob2-0.8.22: What went wrong. How to improve. What to

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] glob2-0.8.22: What went wrong. How to improve. What to do now.
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 23:44:40 +0200

>  - Put up a new tarball in the wiki and a note that this one is
>    more portable.
>    (I created a tarball, but I don't know how to upload.)

Do you have ssh access on ww.globulation2.org ?

I agree with the rest of your points. I think we should concentrate on fixing
the bugs discovored lately and produce a new release soon enough before our
reputation goes down too much.

In general, we should take more care at reported bugs and really try to
eliminate them.

On the feature side, I plan to allow myself to improve the look of the gui as
this is well localised code that hadn't had any serious bugs for years.

What do you think ?

http://nct.ysagoon.com