Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:37:20 +0200

Shawn Anderson wrote:
I'm not sure how Glob2 does their translation code, (I haven't looked yet). But I wrote an app for doing this in Java, that would load up all the language files and present them to the translator with empty boxes for the translation and even told them visually what the max display length was. This worked very well for our application. I would encourage the writing of this whether its a webapp or a standalone app that translators can download, it will aid in the translation process immensely.

Ive started working on an ajax application to do this, too but it didn't get
far.
I'd prefere web based as it would be easy for everyone to contribute.
the actual commit of such contributions would be done by registered users but
anybody could use this tool.