[glob2-devel] Windows Icon and spare graphics...

From: Federico Massi
Subject: [glob2-devel] Windows Icon and spare graphics...
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:14:52 +0200 (CEST)

I'm finishing to upload new version of my website.
For Glob2 look in "http://www.federicomassi.net/index.php?trgt=download" or in the Globulation2 section, there are old banners (Leo, if you prefer a black style one for your site, is in the banner pack), the Win icon (16px...256px)x(16col,16TrueColor,Xp), extra tileset.

Bye bye!
Fede