Re: [glob2-devel] proposed state machine for the building life cycle

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] proposed state machine for the building life cycle
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:08:08 +0100

Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Joe
>
> sorry but your A X C D ... are a bit confusing

Okay.  I have rewritten the text with long names and will resend it.
Hopefully that will help.

> and such confusing mails are then little help for those who really work on
> the state machine.
>
> what i get from your mail is:
> for the desired building state all states should be allowed (why not sell
> buildings in future versions)

Nope.  Obviously my text needs clarification.

> when work is ordered controls should allow to control the building even
> before it is finished.

Again, nope.  Sorry, will deconfuse and resend.

> greetings, leo wandersleb
>
> p.s.: please don't always put the main part of your mails below some
> "--" as it gets interpreted as a signature and my thunderbird acts
> very strange with that.

Okay.

> not including it in the reply is desired behaviour.

Actually, that's not true.

> but even copy/paste doesn't work as all those many lines
> end up in one line. all lines on to of each other.

Not sure why this is happening to you.  Sounds like a bug in
Thunderbird.  Or maybe a configuration option to behave in a buggy
way.  :-)

--
Joe