Re: [glob2-devel] Thanks...

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Thanks...
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:45:41 +1200

You're welcome :D The menu headings now left aligned, and no longer all lowercase!

Any more comments?

Note: The theme is broken on IE6 (IE7, Firefox, Opera, and Konqueror all work). IE6 has problems with transperant png's, and with left and right CSS attributes. So the theme will never look the same as it does in the other browsers, but I will get it functional soon.

Regards
Kieran