Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:19:13 +1200

Alright. I just sent an email outlining some agreement terms (if this were to go ahead) asking that if this were to proceed, we (the current devs) would maintain complete control over the project, and they would not be able to commercialize or demand feature requests be implemented. That basically they provide art, sounds, and programing, in exchange for a link or advert somewhere in the game for a short period (and in the credits). And thats all.

Do you think that might be acceptable? (I'm just throwing ideas here, nothing is final, if you can think of more terms then fire away. The worst they can do is reject them :P )

Regards
Kieran