Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Developing in globulation

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Developing in globulation
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:49:44 +0200

#glob2). I'm on most hours of the day, and when I'm not on someone else

So you no longer depend on dial-up internet connection?

You can then send a username and password to nct who will hook you up for
developer mercurial access, its not really neccessarry right now cause our
mercurial allows for public commits but you will want it.

As far as I know our central repository does not allow public pushs.

Officially, we depend on the following tools:

Scons, Python (for scons and a couple optional helper scripts for stuff like
the translation files)

And mercurial.