Re: [glob2-devel] YOGServer issues

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] YOGServer issues
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:06:50 +1300

That error, if memory serves me correctly, happens because the new yog server requires admin/root to start up (cant be done as a regular user).

Regards
Kieran

On 10/1/07, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:
could someone please check the screen session on the main server? or did the yog server get moved to a new server? every time i try to start ./NewYOGServer.sh it keeps throwing errors.

Settings::load("preferences.txt ") : error, can't open file.
NetListener::startListening:Couldn't bind to local port
glob2: NetListener.cpp:59: void NetListener::startListening(Uint16): Assertion `false' failed.
./NewYOGServer.sh: line 7: 20738 Aborted                 ./glob2 -daemon

I have no idea how preferences.txt is supposed to be otherwise I would fix it :/

~ Kyle