Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] some noise on that quiet channel ... / bounties
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:17:21 +1300

On 10/1/07, Erik Søe Sørensen <address@hidden> wrote:
Well, count me as having got a new job too :-)

Congrats.

I've been looking a bit at cloud quality - more specifically, if combining Perlin noise with plasma noise could give finer-grained clouds at the same cost - but so far I haven't got anything sharply better :-|

Ok, well let us know if your planning on anything else. Knowing progress is going to happen is better than not :P

Oh, by the way: I resent that remark :-) After all, I did deliver a couple of bug fixes as well - to bugs I found myself, too! :-)

Ok, ok. But any new features? Building prioritisation, paving areas, or such? You seem to know c++ very well. Why not earn yourself close to 500 euro doing Giszmo's bounties list in your spare time.

Regards
Kieran